By DiAnn Mills @DiAnnMills
This may be your first DiAnn Mills’ blog since subscribing to my weekly posts. Last week I announced an incredible giveaway as a celebration of my new romantic suspense novel DEEP EXTRACTION. The random drawing is for all blog subscribers as of 1:00 p.m. Central on Thursday, April 13.
- 1st Place – Apple iPad Mini 2 (32GB WiFi)
- 2nd Place – FBI lunch kit filled with yummy Texas shaped chocolates and a personalized copy of Deep Extraction
- 3rd Place – $50. Amazon Gift Card and a personalized copy of Deep Extraction
- 4th Place – FBI K9 Dog with an FBI cold beverage container and a personalized copy of Deep Extraction
- 5th Place – Personalized copy of Deep Extraction, FBI pen, and Crime Scene Band-Aids
This week, I want to talk briefly about our friendship. Social media is about relationships, not just about recognizing a name or a post.
I have four reasons to reach out to you:
- To offer knowledge about something that interests you or answers a question.
- To offer assistance and guides to anyone interested in writing.
- To introduce you to new fiction and nonfiction authors who have powerful stories.
- To sometimes make you laugh when I’m being transparent in blog posts. (Writers are quirky.)
The more I write, the more I learn about myself, my views about life, and how to better impact the world for good. I want the opportunity to share my findings with you.
My goals for writing are three-fold:
- Entertain with an exciting story with memorable characters who live long after the last page.
- Inspire others to dream big and find the tools to accomplish the previously unattainable.
- Encourage the downtrodden and those beaten down by life situations by offering light and hope. Life isn’t always good, but we can choose joy.
What do you look for in an online relationship?
DiAnn’s Library Corner
Librarian – Patrons are your friends. Engage with all ages of those who love books.