By DiAnn Mills @DiAnnMills
When the signs of Valentine’s Day took over the retail scenery, from candy and cards to exquisite dinners, I thought about how much I value my relationship with you.
I hear from many of you daily, and the encouragement boosts my confidence. You—
- Comment on my blog.
- Contact me through my website with e-mails that seal our friendship.
- Read my books and write amazing reviews.
- Offer suggestions for book titles and character names.
- Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
- Accept my invitations to meet me at book signings and speaking events.
- Provide story ideas.
- And so much more!
Thank you! I love hearing from you!
The following is my way of offering you something special. Every person who is subscribed to my blog will be entered in a random drawing to receive a heart-shaped box of delicious chocolates at my favorite local store: Copper Kettle Chocolate Factory. I’ll be drawing for two boxes of chocolates. Encourage your friends to subscribe. Both of you could be winners!
I’ll be selecting two recipients on Wednesday, February 8 at 1:00 CST to ensure the candy is delivered by Valentine’s Day.
Have you made Valentine’s Day plans?
DiAnn’s Library Corner
Librarian – Make Valentine’s Day special for all your patrons. Have a bowl of wrapped candy that shows you value your readers – young and old.